"How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case."
With our biggest asset being our client base, you can be rest assured SKFH is here to make managing your assets an easy and efficient process. SKFH provides Sharia compliant investment strategies that concentrate in developing and managing investment products in different asset types like Equities, Islamic Fixed Income, and Real Estate.
Our equity team is comprised of diverse individuals who are experienced and highly skilled fund and portfolio managers. The funds managed by the team have a distinguished track record. SKFH’s funds are highly ranked amongst their peers and have received various industry awards.
Real Estate Management
By concentrating on the outstanding growth in the Saudi real estate sector, and capitalizing on our capabilities and experience, SKFH select the best real estate investment opportunities offered by premium real estate developers and properties.
Fixed Income Management
Our discretionary portfolio management services are customized for institutional and high net-worth investors in the Saudi and GCC markets. This product satisfies aggressive, semi-aggressive and normal risk-return profiles with various unique structured products.
At SKFH, we provide important research and analysis through a strategic partnership with KFH Research who are leaders in the banking sector for specialized research and analysis. Through our partnership with KFH, we employ top professional analysts and economists to produce market-leading research and reports that include various asset classes, sectors, industries, and geographical regions. We also publish reports and periodic analysis of regional financial markets and companies in order to provide our client base with up-to-date and timely information.
The latest products in Islamic Banking
We know how much values and tradition mean to our clients. As an esteemed and reputable institution at the forefront of Islamic Banking, SFKH is a leader in creating Sharia compliant products.
Through our expertise, we can design and structure Sharia-compliant products that satisfy both our stakeholders and regulatory authorities.
"In investment banking, what is comfortable is rarely profitable"
We provide a full range of advisory, origination, structuring and capital raising services to clients based on their specific needs by structuring various types of Islamic asset-backed securities (Sukuk), Islamic Facility syndication, creating sophisticated for client’s needs.
Our service includes but is not limited to the following:
- Sukuk Issuance: We have unparalleled capabilities in structuring and placing Islamic financing instruments that can be either placed privately with institutional investors or offered publicly in local or regional securities markets.
- Project Financing: We provide a range of consulting services including assistance in obtaining appropriate financing for our clients involved in the development of Greenfield Industrial Projects, Industrial Expansion Projects and Real Estate & Infrastructure Projects.
- Acquisition Financing: We provide consultancy on transaction structuring to our clients on acquisition transactions and help them in securing senior, subordinated and mezzanine financing from local, regional and international banks, financial institutions and funds.
- Securitization: We provide full range of services in asset securitization and are specialized in the structuring, packaging, and placement of various types of receivables and financial assets.
- Debt Arranging: We provide assistance to our clients in securing financing from local banks, regional banks and other financial institutions.
We assist companies in deciding the most optimal course of action based on their business, industry, legal structure, and future financing needs by creating sophisticated strategies for client’s needs. Our investment banking team has substantial experience and expertise in raising equity financing for clients and we provide full range of advisory, origination, structuring, and capital raising services to our clients.
Our service includes but is not limited to the following:
- Initial Public Offering: We advise companies on offering shares to the public in order to provide liquidity to the shareholders (initial public offering) or to expand their business. Our services includes IPOs, rights issues, secondary offerings.
- Private Placement: We provide a complete solution to our clients who want to raise equity financing through private placement. We assist our clients in obtaining regulatory approvals, valuation, determining optimal offer pricing, preparation of offering documents, road shows, and subscription management.
- Business Valuation: Our team has extensive experience in enterprise valuation, and we provide an independent, well-reasoned and well-supported opinion on value of shareholders’ equity (majority or minority stakes) for private and public equity offerings, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, corporate planning, etc.
- Financial Modelling: we can provide unparalleled spreadsheet financial modelling services. We design financial models in accordance with the specific requirements and information provided by our clients. Our financial models support our clients in transactions such as project financing, M&A, valuations, equity analysis, and financial forecasting for company financial management.
- Corporate Restructuring: We provide comprehensive financial and operational restructuring services and advice to under performing and financially stressed businesses, their lenders, shareholders and other stakeholders. The services offered combine the provision of specialist business advice and the development of innovative solutions to complex problems, as well as formal insolvency procedures.
We invest through our Direct Corporate Investment Platform alongside our business partners, entrepreneurs, families, corporations and other investors in growth sectors in the local, regional and international markets. We deeply seek to identify new opportunities in targeted sector which has a potential to be the industry leader. We seek superior long-term capital appreciation while maintaining a relatively prudent approach to risk.
We actively assist our portfolio companies with, financial control, business strategy, operational support, recruitment, etc.
We Exit investments through trade sales, IPOs and other structures.
We provide strategic advisory services and consultancy to our clients on structuring mergers and acquisition transactions and arranging financing for the M&A from various sources. Our team uses a highly analytical approach to provide unique insights, expert tactical advice and quality execution in approaching clients' most challenging issues.
We serve both buyers and sellers with in-depth financial and strategic analysis, identify potential transaction partners, develop creative deal structures, and negotiate complex transaction terms.
Our role in M&A transaction includes but not limited to the following:Our role in M&A transaction includes but not limited to the following:
- Identifying and evaluating strategic expansion opportunities
- Target identification, evaluation and contact
- Identification of potential buyers and preparation of marketing material
- Identification and estimation of synergies
- Merger modelling
- Transaction structuring
- Coordinating due diligence process
- Arranging acquisition financing.
The equity team comprises of experienced and highly skilled fund and portfolio managers in managing regional equities. The funds managed by the team possess a distinguished track record and are highly ranked amongst their peers which have led to their recognition with various industry awards.
Our Wealth Management services go beyond just managing investments. With our international and regional presence, SKFH offers you investment opportunities to further build and preserve your hard-earned wealth. We work personally with clients to perfectly tailor an investment strategy that meets their financial goals and aspirations.
Our clients are our greatest assets.
We make it our priority that each client has access to our team of expert Wealth Managers to assess their overall wealth, risk tolerance, investment objectives and expected returns, in order to provide sound professional advice and fulfill their financial needs. We want to make your money go.
Using the latest business tools and relying on our international experience, our trustworthy advisors look at both traditional and innovative strategies to grow your wealth. This is achieved by actively working with each client on their asset allocation across different asset classes, geographical regions and different currencies.
The success of SKFH revolves around the trust we have with our client base. Our approach aims at identifying sustainable trends within specific markets, industries and asset classes. Whether it’s long-term asset allocation or development of customized investment instruments, access to innovative investment ideas or dealing in equities in international markets, our clients can be assured that their wealth is safe in SKFH’s hands.
Our Advisory team provides corporate finance advisory, equity and debt capital markets, mergers and acquisitions expertise, private placements, structured investments and other services.
Our Service Include
- custody of Real Estate and Private Equity Assets.
- Private & Public Real Estate Funds and REITS
- Private Equity
- Safekeeping of Client Assets: holding in safe custody assets and securities, including certificates and title deeds.
- Record-keeping: maintaining detailed records of the ownership of assets.