SKFH is licensed by Capital Market Authority KSA to provide the following services:
- Mutual Funds
- Discretionary Portfolio
- Custody Services
- Financial Advisory/Corporate Finance
Yes, a member of our sales representatives can visit you to finalize the account opening process.
If you open a discretionary portfolio with SKFH we will manage the funds for you based on the predefined parameters that are agreed with you. Our Wealth Management Department may be happy to share some research on the stock market helping you in defining your universe and your preferences.
You will need to visit our offices and provide us with the following:
For Saudi Citizens:
A copy of the National ID (with the original for verification).
For GCC Citizens:
- A copy of a valid National ID (with the original for verification).
- A copy of the Passport (with the original for verification).
- A copy of the Iqama signed by the client and stamped by the sponsor. (with the original for verification)
- A copy of the Passport, signed and stamped by the sponsor.
- Saudi and home country mailing addresses.
- A copy of the article of association.
- A copy of the commercial registration.
- Copies of the IDs of all the shareholders.
- A Resolution (letter of authorization) from the board of directors in the name of the person (s) authorized to opening the account.
- Bye Laws of the company
- In some cases copy of the license of Authorized Persons.
Note: All clients must have a current account with a Saudi local bank to transfer funds to SKFH designated bank account.